Job Title: Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor
Organization: Central University of Jammu
Number of Vacancies: 66
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Jammu, India
Salary: As per UGC norms
Application Mode: Online
The Central University of Jammu invites online applications for the recruitment of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. The university is looking for dynamic and motivated individuals with a strong academic record and research background to join its faculty in various departments.
- To teach undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the respective department.
- To carry out independent research in the relevant field and publish research papers in reputed journals.
- To participate in academic activities such as seminars, conferences and workshops.
- To guide and mentor students at the undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral levels.
- To contribute to the development of the department and the university through various administrative and academic activities.
- An eminent scholar with a Ph.D. degree in the relevant field.
- A minimum of 10 years of teaching experience in a university/college and/or research experience in a reputed academic/research organization.
- A minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers in indexed/ISBN/ISSN numbered journals.
- A Ph.D. degree in the relevant field.
- A minimum of 8 years of teaching experience in a university/college and/or research experience in a reputed academic/research organization.
- A minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers in indexed/ISBN/ISSN numbered journals.
- A Master’s degree in the relevant field with a minimum of 55% marks.
- A NET/SLET/SET qualification in the relevant subject.
- A Ph.D. degree in the relevant field is desirable.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of the Central University of Jammu and click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Select the desired post and click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill in the required details and upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
The selection process for the Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor positions will consist of a written test followed by an interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date, time and venue of the written test and interview through email or the official website.
Note: The Central University of Jammu reserves the right to modify or cancel any aspect of the recruitment process without prior notice.
My primary goal is to share my knowledge and insights on various topics with my readers. Blogging is an excellent way to connect with people from all around the world and provide them with valuable information that they might not have access to otherwise. Writing engaging and informative blog posts is not an easy task, but it is incredibly rewarding to see readers engage with and appreciate your work.