Name of Post: Project Associate/Technical Assistant
Job Type: Contractual
Job Location: Guwahati, Assam, India
Gauhati University invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Project Associate and Technical Assistant on a contractual basis. The selected candidates will work on a research project sponsored by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India.
- The Project Associate will assist the Principal Investigator (PI) in the research project and perform experiments as per the research plan.
- The Technical Assistant will provide technical support to the PI and the research team
- For the Project Associate position, candidates must have an M.Sc./M.Tech degree in Biotechnology, Life Sciences, or a related field with a minimum of 55% marks.
- For the Technical Assistant position, candidates must have a B.Sc./B.Tech degree in Biotechnology, Life Sciences, or a related field with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Candidates with prior research experience in molecular biology techniques such as DNA isolation, PCR, cloning, and gene expression analysis will be given preference.
- The Project Associate will be paid a consolidated salary of Rs. 31,000/- per month.
- The Technical Assistant will be paid a consolidated salary of Rs. 20,000/- per month.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of Gauhati University.
- The online application portal will be open from 15th May 2023 to 31st May 2023.
- Candidates must upload their CV, educational certificates, and a statement of purpose (SOP) while applying online.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview, which will be conducted online or in-person, as per the convenience of the university.
My primary goal is to share my knowledge and insights on various topics with my readers. Blogging is an excellent way to connect with people from all around the world and provide them with valuable information that they might not have access to otherwise. Writing engaging and informative blog posts is not an easy task, but it is incredibly rewarding to see readers engage with and appreciate your work.