AIIMS Kalyani is seeking applications from qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Staff Nurse. The Staff Nurse will be responsible for providing high-quality patient care and support in various medical settings
AIIMS Kalyani is seeking applications from qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Staff Nurse. The Staff Nurse will be responsible for providing high-quality patient care and support in various medical settings.
Organization Name – All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Name of Vacancy – Staff Nurse
Jobs Location Kalyani, West Bengal
Total Vacancy – N/a
Jobs Type – Full-time
Salary Rs. – 35000/
- Assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating patient care plans
- Administering medications and treatments as prescribed by doctors
- Maintaining accurate medical records and reports
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing from a recognized institution
- Valid Nursing registration certificate from the Indian Nursing Council or State Nursing Council
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience as a Staff Nurse in a reputed hospital or healthcare facility
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Good knowledge of medical terminologies and practices
- Willingness to work in shifts and handle emergency situations
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the AIIMS Kalyani website and submitting their resume along with relevant documents. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and selection will be based on their performance in the interview and qualification criteria. The last date for submitting applications is [insert date].
To apply for this job please visit aiimskalyani.edu.in.