Airtel is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Account Manager to join their team in Pimpri & Chinchwad, Maharashtra, India. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or a related field, with 3-5 years of experience in account management or sales. The primary responsibility of the Account Manager will be to develop and maintain relationships with key accounts in the region, understand their needs and provide solutions to help them achieve their business objectives. The successful candidate will have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Post Name: Account Manager
Location: Pimpri & Chinchwad , India
Airtel is seeking a highly motivated and skilled Account Manager to join our team in Pimpri & Chinchwad. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and growing our key accounts in the region. You will develop and maintain relationships with clients, understand their needs, and provide solutions to help them achieve their business objectives.
- ₹19, 737 – ₹22,737 a month
- Day shift
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Define project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business objectives in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain project plans, schedules, budgets, and resource allocation plans.
- Lead cross-functional teams of engineers, product managers, and designers to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Identify and manage project risks and issues, and develop contingency plans to mitigate them.
- Communicate project status, issues, and risks to stakeholders and senior management in a timely and clear manner.
If you are passionate about technology and have a track record of delivering complex technical projects on time and within budget, we would love to hear from you. Join us at Airtel and help us shape the future of telecommunications in India.
To apply for this job please visit www.airtel.in.