Airtel is seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our team as a Lead for the Application Team. As a Lead, you will be responsible for leading a team of software developers to design, develop, and maintain Airtel’s applications. You will work with cross-functional teams to ensure that Airtel’s applications are developed and deployed according to industry standards and best practices.
Company Name: Airtel
Name of Post: Field Sales Officer
Location: East Godavari
- Conduct market research and identify potential customers
- Generate leads through various channels such as cold-calling, door-to-door marketing, and referrals
- Educate customers about Airtel’s products and services, including mobile, broadband, DTH, and other value-added services
- Degree a related field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Willingness to travel extensively within the assigned territory
- Proficiency in local language and English
- Familiarity with basic computer applications such as MS Office
- Competitive salary and performance-based incentives
- Medical insurance and other benefits as per company policy
- Comprehensive training and career development opportunities
- Dynamic and supportive work environment
- Opportunity to work for a well-known brand and build a successful career in the telecommunications industry
If you are passionate about sales, have a can-do attitude, and want to join a leading telecommunications company, apply for the Lead – Application Team position at Airtel in East Godavari in 2023. We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job please visit www.airtel.in.