Post Name: Tradesman Mate
Job Type: Full-time
Location: ASC Centre (South), Bangalore, Karnataka, India
ASC Centre (South) is currently seeking applications from eligible candidates for the position of Tradesman Mate. The Tradesman Mate will be responsible for performing various manual tasks in support of the Army Service Corps.
- Assist in loading and unloading of stores and equipment
- Carry out maintenance and cleaning of equipment and stores
- Perform manual tasks such as digging, carpentry, and painting
- Assist in the setup and takedown of equipment
- Ensure the safe and secure storage of equipment and supplies
- Follow all safety procedures and protocols
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be a citizen of India
- Must have passed 10th class or equivalent from a recognized board
- Must possess a certificate in the relevant trade from a recognized industrial training institute
- Knowledge of basic computer applications will be an added advantage
- Physically fit and able to perform manual labor for extended periods
- Ability to follow instructions and work effectively as part of a team
- Good communication skills in English and Hindi
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline by sending their application in the prescribed format along with copies of relevant documents to the following address:
The Commandant, ASC Centre (South), Post – Agram, Bangalore – 560007
The selection process will consist of a written test, practical test, and interview. The date and venue for the tests and interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates.
To apply for this job please visit indianarmy.nic.in.