Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 59 Assistant Jailors in the Tamil Nadu Prison Department. Eligible candidates who are interested in these job vacancies can apply online through the official website of TNPSC.
- Candidate must have completed a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
Age Limit :
- Candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum age of 30 years.
The selected candidates will receive a salary in the pay scale of Rs. 35,900 – 1,13,500 per month.
- Candidates should visit the official website of TNPSC and register themselves.
- Candidates should fill in the online application form with the necessary details.
- Candidates should upload the scanned copies of their photograph and signature.
- Candidates should pay the application fee online.
- Candidates should submit the application form and take a printout for future reference.
- Online registration starts: To be announced
- Last date for online registration: To be announced
- Last date for payment of application fee: To be announced
- Date of written examination: To be announced
The selection process will consist of a written examination, physical fitness test, and an interview. The candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for the physical fitness test and interview.
Note: For detailed information, candidates are advised to refer to the official notification on the TNPSC website.
To apply for this job please visit www.tnpsc.gov.in.