Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is looking for talented individuals to join its team as Stipendiary Trainees, Technical Officers, and Assistants. Successful candidates will work on exciting and challenging projects in various departments of BARC.
Title: Stipendiary Trainee Technical Officer & Assistant
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), India
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is currently seeking applications for the position of Stipendiary Trainee. The selected candidates will undergo training for a period of two years to develop skills in various fields. After the successful completion of the training, the candidates will be absorbed as Scientific Assistant or Technician in the respective fields.
- Undertake training programs in various fields as per the requirements of the organization
- Complete the training program within the given time period with the required level of proficiency
- Candidates must have passed class 12th or equivalent with science and mathematics as subjects.
- Candidates must have completed ITI in relevant trades for Technician posts.
- Candidates must have completed Diploma in relevant engineering disciplines for Scientific Assistant posts.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in the qualifying examination.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the BARC website. The application fee is Rs. 100/- for General/OBC category candidates, and there is no fee for SC/ST/PwD and Women candidates.
The selection process will be based on the performance of the candidates in the written examination and interview.
Salary and Benefits:
Selected candidates will be paid a stipend of Rs. 16,000/- per month during the training period. After successful completion of the training, candidates will be absorbed as Scientific Assistant or Technician in the respective fields with a starting pay of Rs. 44,900/- per month (Technician) or Rs. 35,400/- per month (Scientific Assistant). Other benefits such as medical insurance, leave, and retirement benefits will be provided as per the BARC rules.
To apply for this job please visit www.barc.gov.in.