Apply for the post of Law Clerk in Bombay High Court with 50 vacancies. Candidates between the age of 21 to 30 with a degree in law can apply before 31st March 2023. Selected candidates will be given a fixed stipend of Rs. 20,000 per month. Don't miss out on this opportunity to kickstart your legal career.
Bombay High Court has released a recruitment notification for the post of Law Clerk. The total number of vacancies for this post is 50. The eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of Bombay High Court. The last date to apply for this post is 31st March 2023.
|Post||Number of Vacancies||Age Limit||Qualification||Stipend|
|Law Clerk||50||21-30 years||Degree in Law||Rs. 20,000 per month|
Interested candidates can apply for the post of Law Clerk by visiting the official website of Bombay High Court. The selection process for this post will be based on the candidate’s performance in the written exam and interview. The candidates who are selected for this post will be appointed for a period of one year. Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply before the last date i.e 31st March 2023.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of Bombay High Court at or the direct link to the job posting at https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/index.php
- Read the official notification carefully and ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria mentioned in the notification.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button provided on the official website.
- Fill in all the required details such as personal information, educational qualifications, work experience (if any), etc.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and supporting documents (if any) in the prescribed format and size.
- Review and verify all the information you have provided in the application form.
- Click on the “Submit” button to complete your application process.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
Note: Make sure to submit your application before the last date mentioned in the official notification to avoid any last-minute technical issues or delays.
To apply for this job please visit bombayhighcourt.nic.in.