Organization Name: Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC)
Job Location: Bihar
Total No. of Posts: 11,098
- Lower Division Clerk: 3,927 Posts
- Filarias Inspector: 69 Posts
- Assistant Inspector: 7 Posts
- Revenue Staff: 3,559 Posts
- Panchayat Secretary: 3,532 Posts
- Typist and Clerk: 4 Posts
Salary: As Per BSSC Norms
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed 12th from any recognized boards or universities.
Age Limit: Minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 37 years as of 01-08-2023.
- Women/BC/EBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- General/BC/EBC Candidates: Rs. 540/-
- Women/SC/ST/PWD of Bihar Candidates: Rs. 135/-
Mode of Payment: Online
Selection Process: Written Test, Skill Test, Interview
- Start Date to Apply Online: 27-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-Nov-2023
- Last Date to Pay the Application Fee: 09-11-2023
Steps to Apply for BSSC Lower Division Clerk, Panchayat Secretary Jobs 2023:
- Visit the official website at bssc.bihar.gov.in.
- Check for the BSSC Recruitment or Careers section related to the position you want to apply for.
- Open the Lower Division Clerk, Panchayat Secretary Jobs notification and review the eligibility criteria.
- Carefully note the last application submission date.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, complete the application form without errors.
- Pay the applicable application fee online.
- Submit the application form before the deadline (11-Nov-2023) and keep a record of your Application form number/acknowledgment number.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at BSSC’s official website, bssc.bihar.gov.in, starting from 27-09-2023 to 11-Nov-2023.
Please note that the application process and other details may be subject to change, so it’s advisable to visit the official BSSC website regularly for updates and additional information.
To apply for this job please visit www.onlinebssc.com.