The Cochin Port Trust (CPT) is a major port in India, located on the west coast of the country. The CPT is responsible for the management and development of the port, as well as the provision of port-related services.
In 2023, the CPT is recruiting 03 Casualty Medical Officers to join its team. The Casualty Medical Officers will be responsible for providing medical care to port employees and visitors.
The Casualty Medical Officers will be responsible for the following:
- Providing medical care to port employees and visitors
- Conducting medical examinations
- Administering first aid
- Prescribing medication
- Referring patients to other healthcare providers
- Maintaining medical records
The following qualifications are required for the Casualty Medical Officers position:
- MBBS degree
- Registration with the Medical Council of India
- 1 year of post-graduate experience in a clinical setting
- Good knowledge of medical terminology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Salary and Benefits
The salary and benefits for the Casualty Medical Officers position are competitive and include:
- A monthly salary
- Medical insurance
- Pension plan
- Leave benefits
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for the Casualty Medical Officers position by submitting their application form along with the required documents to the following address:
Cochin Port Trust Human Resources Department Cochin Port Trust Building Fort Kochi Kerala 682001
The application deadline is July 31, 2023.
The Casualty Medical Officers position is a great opportunity for qualified medical professionals to work in a challenging and rewarding environment. The CPT is a well-respected organization with a strong commitment to providing quality medical care. If you are interested in a career in medicine, the Casualty Medical Officers position at the CPT is a great option to consider.
In addition to the information provided above, here are some additional details about the Casualty Medical Officers position at the CPT:
- The work hours are typically 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
- The position is located in Fort Kochi, Kerala.
- The CPT offers a variety of training and development opportunities for its employees.
I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
To apply for this job please visit www.cochinport.gov.in.