CTCRI (Central Tuber Crops Research Institute) is conducting a walk-in interview to hire a Young Professional II for a temporary position. The selected candidate will work on a research project focused on tuber crop improvement and related activities.
Post Name: Young Professional II
Company: Central Tuber Crops Research Institute (CTCRI)
Location: Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
Job Type: Temporary
Job Category: Research
1. Assist in conducting research experiments related to tuber crop improvement.
2. Collect and analyze data from field trials and laboratory experiments.
3. Help in the maintenance of experimental plots and field activities.
4. Perform tasks assigned by the project leader or senior researchers.
5. Contribute to the preparation of reports and presentations based on research findings.
6. Maintain accurate records of research activities and data.
1. Educational Background: The candidate must have a Master’s degree in Agricultural Sciences or related disciplines. Candidates with a specialization in Plant Breeding and Genetics, Horticulture, or Agronomy will be preferred.
2. Experience: Prior experience in research activities related to agriculture or plant sciences will be an added advantage.
3. Skills: Strong knowledge of experimental techniques and data analysis. Proficiency in using computer software for data analysis and report preparation. Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team.
The selection will be based on a walk-in interview conducted by CTCRI. Candidates fulfilling the qualifications and experience criteria mentioned above are eligible to attend the interview. Interested candidates should bring their detailed bio-data (including recent passport size photograph) along with original and photocopies of relevant documents for verification.
To apply for this job please visit ctcri.org.