Name of Post: Data Entry Operator
Location: Cooch Behar ,West Bengal
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
NCS (National Career Service) is a government-run portal that provides job-related services to job seekers and employers in India. As a part of its expansion plan, NCS is inviting applications for the post of Data Entry Operator.
As a Data Entry Operator, you will be responsible for entering accurate and timely data into the computer system. You will work with large volumes of data, and your primary objective will be to ensure data accuracy, completeness, and consistency.
- Entering data accurately and timely into the computer system
- Checking data for accuracy and completeness
- Ensuring that data is consistent with existing data
- Minimum educational qualification of a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Good typing speed and accuracy
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in computer applications such as Microsoft Office, Excel, and Access
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of data entry tools and systems is an advantage
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the NCS website. Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
The selection process will be based on a written test and an interview. Candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for the interview.
Note: This is a contract-based job for a period of one year, which can be extended based on the performance of the candidate and the requirement of the organization.
To apply for this job please visit www.ncs.gov.in.