Dhanbad District is inviting applications for the position of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) and Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) for various subjects. The selected candidates will be responsible for teaching students in their respective subjects and creating a positive and engaging learning environment.
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teacher and Trained Graduate Teacher|
|Job Location||Dhanbad District, Jharkhand|
|Number of Vacancies||182|
- Teach students in their respective subjects
- Create lesson plans and deliver lectures
- Evaluate student progress and provide feedback
- Develop and implement instructional materials and methods
- Collaborate with other teachers and staff to create a positive learning environment
- Participate in school events and activities
- Maintain accurate records of student progress and attendance
- Stay up-to-date with new teaching methods and techniques
Qualifications Details :
|Qualifications||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)|
|Education||Post-Graduation degree in the relevant subject with minimum 50% marks||Graduation degree in the relevant subject with minimum 50% marks|
|Certification||B.Ed. or equivalent degree||B.Ed. or equivalent degree|
|Required Exam||CTET/TET qualified||CTET/TET qualified|
- For PGT: At least 3 years of teaching experience in a recognized school
- For TGT: At least 2 years of teaching experience in a recognized school
|Minimum Age||21 years|
|Maximum Age||40 years|
Interested candidates can apply by filling the application form available on the official website of Dhanbad District. The application fee for General/OBC candidates is Rs. 1000 and for SC/ST candidates is Rs. 500. The last date for submitting the application form is [insert date].
The selection process will consist of a written test and an interview. Candidates who qualify the written test will be called for an interview. The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in both the written test and the interview.
The selected candidates will be offered a salary in accordance with the 7th Pay Commission guidelines.
We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for this exciting opportunity to teach and inspire the next generation of students in Dhanbad District.
To apply for this job please visit dhanbad.nic.in.