Job Title: Gynecologist/Radiologist
Company: DHFWS Haryana
Location: Haryana, India
Job Type: Contractual
DHFWS Haryana is currently hiring for the position of Gynecologist and Radiologist. The selected candidates will be responsible for providing medical care and treatment to patients in their respective fields. The job is contractual and will be based in Haryana.
- Diagnose and treat medical conditions related to Gynecology/Radiology
- Provide medical consultation and advice to patients
- Analyze patient medical histories, symptoms and test results
- Interpret diagnostic images and provide accurate reports
- Perform medical procedures and surgeries as required
- Keep up-to-date with new developments and technologies in the field
- Maintain accurate and detailed patient records
- Work with other medical professionals to provide coordinated patient care
- Attend to emergency medical situations as required
- Must have a valid medical degree (MD/MS) in Gynecology/Radiology
- Must have a valid Medical Council of India (MCI) registration
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in the respective field
- Ability to work under pressure and handle emergencies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
How to apply: Interested candidates can attend the walk-in interview scheduled by DHFWS Haryana. Candidates are requested to carry their CV, relevant certificates, and a passport size photograph. The interview details are available on the company website.
Note: This job posting is based on a specific recruitment advertisement and may not be indicative of all positions available with DHFWS Haryana. Candidates are advised to check the company website for the latest job openings.
To apply for this job please visit www.nhmharyana.gov.in.