Post Name: Pediatrician and Dental Technician
Organization: District Medical and Health Officer, Krishna (DMHO Krishna)
Location: Krishna, Andhra Pradesh, India
DMHO Krishna, a government health organization in Andhra Pradesh, is inviting applications for the positions of Pediatrician and Dental Technician. The organization is looking for candidates who are passionate about healthcare and are dedicated to improving the health and well-being of the community.
- Provide medical care to infants, children, and adolescents.
- Diagnose and treat illnesses, infections, and injuries in children.
- Conduct regular check-ups to monitor a child’s growth and development.
- Provide guidance to parents and caregivers on how to care for their child’s health needs.
- Participate in health education programs and awareness campaigns.
- Dental Technician:
- Assist the dentist in providing dental care to patients.
- Prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment for dental procedures.
- Take x-rays and impressions of teeth for diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Assist in dental procedures such as fillings, extractions, and root canals.
- Educate patients on proper oral hygiene techniques.
- MBBS degree with a Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Pediatrics.
- Registered with the Medical Council of India or Andhra Pradesh Medical Council.
- At least 2 years of experience in pediatric practice.
- Dental Technician:
- Diploma in Dental Technology or Dental Hygiene from a recognized institution.
- Registered with the Dental Council of India or Andhra Pradesh Dental Council.
- At least 2 years of experience as a dental technician.
Interested candidates can apply offline by sending their application along with all the necessary documents to the following address:
District Medical and Health Officer, Krishna Machilipatnam – 521001, Andhra Pradesh
The selection process will be based on the candidate’s qualifications and experience. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview, after which the final selection will be made.
DMHO Krishna is committed to providing quality healthcare to the community, and they are looking for passionate and dedicated individuals to join their team. If you meet the qualifications and are interested in the position, we encourage you to apply.
To apply for this job please visit krishna.ap.gov.in.