DSCI (Delhi State Cancer Institute) is conducting a walk-in interview for the recruitment of Senior and Junior Residents. We are looking for highly motivated and skilled individuals to join our esteemed institution. The positions are available in various departments, and a total of 35 vacancies need to be filled.
DSCI ( is conducting a walk-in interview for the recruitment of Senior and Junior Residents. We are looking for highly motivated and skilled individuals to join our esteemed institution. The positions are available in various departments, and a total of 35 vacancies need to be filled.
|Delhi State Cancer Institute
|Name of Post
|Senior & Junior Resident
- Provide excellent patient care by diagnosing, treating, and managing patients in accordance with the department’s guidelines and protocols.
- Conduct comprehensive clinical evaluations, including physical examinations and medical histories, to accurately assess patients’ conditions.
- Order and interpret diagnostic tests, such as laboratory tests, imaging studies, and biopsies, to aid in the diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Medical degree (MBBS) from a recognized institution.
- Postgraduate degree (MD/MS/DNB) in the relevant specialty for the Senior Resident position.
- For Junior Resident position, completion of an internship and registration with the Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council (SMC).
- Good academic track record and clinical skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and communicate with patients and colleagues.
- Strong interpersonal skills and empathy towards patients.
- Willingness to work in a challenging and dynamic healthcare setting.
- Proficiency in English and Hindi languages.
- Competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Professional growth opportunities through exposure to a diverse range of clinical cases.
- Access to state-of-the-art medical facilities and cutting-edge technology.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Health insurance coverage and other employee benefits as per organizational policies.
To apply for this job please visit www.dsci.nic.in.