Post Name: Rajasthan Ayurved Medical Officer
Organization: DSRRAU Recruitment 2023
DSRRAU Recruitment 2023 is looking for qualified and dedicated individuals to fill the position of Rajasthan Ayurved Medical Officer. As a Medical Officer, you will be responsible for providing healthcare services to patients in accordance with the Ayurvedic system of medicine. You will work closely with other healthcare professionals to provide comprehensive care to patients.
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) degree from a recognized institution
- Valid license to practice Ayurvedic medicine in the state of Rajasthan
- Minimum of 2 years of experience practicing Ayurvedic medicine
- Strong knowledge of the Ayurvedic system of medicine
- Excellent diagnostic and treatment skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a healthcare team
- Excellent record-keeping and documentation skills
Salary and Benefits:
The salary for this position will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. In addition, the successful candidate will be eligible for the benefits package offered by the organization, including health insurance, paid time off, and retirement benefits.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to the DSRRAU Recruitment 2023 website. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job please visit dsrrauexam.org.