The Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) is seeking dedicated and qualified candidates for the position of Officer in Charge for its Patiala division. As an Officer in Charge, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing and managing the operations of ECHS facilities in Patiala, ensuring the delivery of high-quality healthcare services to ex-servicemen and their dependents. If you possess strong leadership skills, a passion for healthcare, and the ability to make impactful decisions, we invite you to apply for this important role.
- Manage and supervise the day-to-day operations of ECHS facilities in Patiala, including clinics, hospitals, and other healthcare units.
- Ensure seamless coordination among various departments to provide efficient and comprehensive healthcare services to ex-servicemen beneficiaries and their families.
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance the quality of healthcare services and patient satisfaction.
- Monitor and assess the performance of medical and administrative staff, providing guidance, training, and feedback as needed.
- Maintain compliance with ECHS guidelines, policies, and standards, and ensure proper implementation of protocols.
- Collaborate with local authorities, medical professionals, and stakeholders to establish partnerships that promote the well-being of ex-servicemen.
- Prepare and submit reports on facility operations, patient statistics, and other relevant data to higher authorities.
- Manage financial aspects of the facility, including budget allocation, expenditure tracking, and resource optimization.
- Address and resolve any operational issues, patient concerns, or emergencies that may arise in a prompt and effective manner.
- Stay updated on advancements in healthcare practices, technology, and regulations, and implement necessary changes to improve services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine (MBBS) from a recognized university. A Master’s degree in Hospital Administration or a related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in healthcare administration, with a demonstrated track record of progressive responsibility and leadership.
- Strong understanding of healthcare operations, clinical practices, and patient management.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
- Ability to make informed decisions under pressure and effectively manage resources.
- Proficiency in using computer applications and healthcare management software.
- Knowledge of ECHS policies and procedures is an advantage.
- A deep sense of commitment to providing quality healthcare services to ex-servicemen and their dependents.
Application Process: Interested candidates are required to apply offline by submitting their detailed CV along with a cover letter highlighting their relevant experience and qualifications. The application package should be sent to the address provided below:
To apply for this job please visit www.echs.gov.in.