The Giridih District Education Office is currently hiring for the position of for various subjects. A total of 390 vacancies are available for this position.
Name of the post : PGT/TGT Teachers
Job Location: Giridih District, Jharkhand,
Job Type: Full-time
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
- B.E, B.Tech, B.Ed, PG Degree in Education or the relevant subject area.
- Teaching experience preferred but not mandatory.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of relevant teaching strategies and techniques.
Salary: As per the government norms.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of the Giridih District Education Office before the closing date. The last date to apply for the position is 20th March 2023.
- Visit the official website of the Giridih District Education Office. You can use the link provided in the job posting or search for the website on Google.
- Look for the “Recruitment” or “Career” section on the website and navigate to the PGT/TGT Teachers job posting.
- Read the job description and requirements carefully to ensure that you meet the qualifications for the position.
- Click on the “Apply Now” or “Apply Online” button to start the application process.
- Fill out the online application form with your personal and professional details, including your name, contact information, education qualifications, work experience, etc.
- Upload your resume, cover letter, and other required documents, such as educational certificates, work certificates, and ID proof.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection rounds.
To apply for this job please visit giridih.nic.in.