We are currently seeking applications for the position of Peon in the Government sector in Bapatla. As a Peon, you will be responsible for a range of tasks that are crucial for the smooth functioning of the office.
- Assist with the maintenance and cleanliness of the office premises
- Collect and distribute mail, packages, and other correspondence
- Assist with the preparation of meeting rooms and other event spaces
- Minimum education qualification: 10th pass
- Should be able to read and write in the local language
- Good communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions and complete tasks on time
- Willingness to work in a team environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Physical fitness to perform the required tasks
- No criminal record
Salary and benefits:
- As per the Government norms and regulations
- Medical benefits
- Pension plan
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application along with your resume and any other relevant documents. We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job please visit bapatla.ap.gov.in.