HAL India, Hyderabad is inviting applications for the position of ITI Trade Apprentice and Engineering Graduate Apprentice. The candidates will be selected through a Walk-in Interview process scheduled to be held in 2023. The selected candidates will be responsible for various technical and non-technical activities in the company.
|Organization Name||HAL India|
|Name of Vacancy||ITI Trade Apprentice and Engineering Graduate Apprentice|
- ITI Trade Apprentice: Must have passed 10th standard with ITI certificate in relevant trade from a recognized institute
- Engineering Graduate Apprentice: Must have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology in relevant discipline from a recognized university
- Good communication skills in English and Hindi
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Age Limit: 18 to 27 years (relaxation applicable as per government rules)
The selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the Walk-in Interview, which will be conducted by the HAL India Recruitment Board. The date, time, and venue of the interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates through email.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can download the application form from the HAL India website and fill in the required details. The completed application form along with the relevant documents should be brought to the Walk-in Interview venue on the scheduled date and time.
Salary and Benefits:
- ITI Trade Apprentice: Rs. 8050/- to Rs. 8500/- per month
- Engineering Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 9000/- to Rs. 9500/- per month
- Medical facilities for self
- Canteen facilities at subsidized rates
- Transport facility from the nearest bus stop
- Accommodation facility for outstation candidates
Note: The above-mentioned salary and benefits are subject to change as per the government rules and regulations.
To apply for this job please visit hal-india.co.in.