The Indian Army is currently seeking applications for the Technical Graduate Course (TGC – 138) for eligible candidates who wish to serve their country as commissioned officers in the Army.
The Technical Graduate Course is a pre-commissioning training program that aims to develop young engineers and technical professionals into effective leaders and managers. As a TGC officer, you will have the opportunity to work on challenging technical projects and lead a team of soldiers.
- Complete the Technical Graduate Course (TGC) training program and become a commissioned officer in the Indian Army.
- Utilize your technical expertise to solve complex problems and lead a team of soldiers.
- Develop and implement plans and procedures to ensure the effective operation of technical systems and equipment.
- Maintain and repair technical equipment and machinery to ensure mission readiness.
- Coordinate with other departments and agencies to achieve mission objectives.
- Must be an Indian citizen.
- Must have a minimum educational qualification of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in the relevant field.
- Must be between the ages of 20 and 27.
- Must be physically and mentally fit to serve in the Indian Army.
- Must have a good character and a passion for serving the country.
- Salary and benefits as per the 7th Pay Commission.
- Medical facilities for self and dependents.
- Accommodation and food.
- Leave entitlements as per regulations.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
If you meet the above requirements and wish to serve your country as an Indian Army Technical Graduate Course (TGC – 138) officer, then apply now and join the ranks of one of the most respected and prestigious institutions in the country.
To apply for this job please visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.