Indraprastha College for Women has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor in various subjects. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions before the last date.
Industry : Indraprastha College for Women
Post Name: Assistant Professor
Number of Vacancies: To be announced
Subject Areas: English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Economics, Commerce, History, Sociology, Political Science, Philosophy, Environmental Science, Psychology, Mathematics, and Statistics.
- Teach and conduct research in the relevant subject area
- Plan and deliver lectures, tutorials, and practical classes as per the curriculum
- Develop course materials such as syllabus, lesson plans, and teaching aids
- Evaluate and grade students’ assignments, papers, and exams
- Supervise and advise graduate and undergraduate students
- Participate in faculty meetings and departmental activities
- Conduct research and publish scholarly papers and books
- Participate in conferences, seminars, and workshops
- A Master’s degree in the relevant subject area from a recognized university
- Qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET) or State Level Eligibility Test (SLET)
- Alternatively, a PhD degree in the relevant subject area
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Proficiency in computer applications
Salary: As per UGC guidelines
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of Indraprastha College for Women.
To apply for this job please visit www.ipcollege.ac.in.