Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Project Assistant for the year 2023. This is an exciting opportunity to join a prestigious institution and contribute to cutting-edge research projects. The Project Assistant will work closely with the research team to support the successful execution of the project.
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancy||Educational Qualification|
|Project Assistant||01||BDS, B.E/ B.Tech, Master’s Degree, M.Sc, Ph.D., B.V.Sc|
- Assist the research team in conducting experiments, collecting data, and analyzing results.
- Perform literature reviews and gather relevant research materials.
- Maintain and organize research databases, files, and records.
- Collaborate with team members to prepare research reports, presentations, and publications.
- Help in the coordination of project-related meetings, workshops, and conferences.
- Provide administrative support, including scheduling appointments and arranging travel logistics for the research team.
- Assist in the procurement of research materials and equipment as needed.
- Stay updated with the latest developments in the field of study and contribute to the research discussions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (such as Life Sciences, Social Sciences, or Humanities). A master’s degree will be preferred.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to handle multiple tasks efficiently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in computer applications and data analysis software.
- Prior experience in research projects or academic settings would be an advantage.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team.
Application Process: Interested candidates are invited to apply for the Project Assistant position by submitting the following documents via email to [email protected]:
- Updated curriculum vitae (CV) or resume.
- Cover letter highlighting relevant experience and skills.
- Copies of academic transcripts and degree certificates.
- Contact information of at least two professional references.
To apply for this job please visit www.jnu.ac.in.