Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has announced a significant job opportunity in their 2023 recruitment drive, offering 863 vacancies for the positions of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Stenographer/Personal Assistant.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Stenographer/ Personal Assistant
Total No. of Posts: 863
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/- Per Month
- Stenographer/ Personal Assistant: Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/- Per Month
Job Location: Jharkhand
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: jssc.nic.in
JSSC Vacancy Details:
- Lower Division Clerk: 836
- Stenographer/ Personal Assistant: 27
JSSC Recruitment Required Eligibility Details:
- Educational Qualification: As per JSSC official notification, candidates should have completed 12th from any recognized board or university.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- EBC, BC Candidates: 02 Years
- Women Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 05 Years
- All Others Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST of Jharkhand Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- Mode of Payment: Online Mode
- Written Test
Steps to Apply for JSSC LDC, Stenographer/ Personal Assistant Jobs 2023:
- Visit the official website @ jssc.nic.in.
- Check for the JSSC Recruitment or Careers section for the position you wish to apply for.
- Open the LDC, Stenographer/ Personal Assistant Jobs notification and review the eligibility criteria.
- Ensure you note the last application date.
- If you are eligible, complete the application form without errors.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable) and submit the application form before the deadline (19-Nov-2023), making note of the application form number or acknowledgment number.
How to Apply for JSSC Recruitment (LDC, Stenographer/ Personal Assistant) Jobs:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on the JSSC official website jssc.nic.in from 20-10-2023 to 19-Nov-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 20-10-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19-Nov-2023
- Last Date to Pay the Application Fee: 22-11-2023
JSSC Notification Important Links:
To apply for this job please visit jssc.nic.in.