Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital (LBSH) is inviting applications for the position of Junior Resident in Delhi – New Delhi. They have announced 9 vacancies, and the recruitment will be conducted through a Walk-in Interview. Interested and eligible candidates can participate in the interview on 10-Nov-2024.
Organization Name: Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital (LBSH)
Post Details: Junior Resident
Total No. of Posts: 9
Salary: As Per Norms
Job Location: Delhi – New Delhi
Apply Mode: Walkin
Official Website: health.delhigovt.nic.in
LBSH Recruitment required eligibility details:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have a Degree from any recognized board or university, as per the LBSH official notification.
- Age Limit: The candidate’s maximum age should be 33 years as of 01-07-2024, as per the Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital recruitment notification.
Application Fee: No Application Fee.
Selection Process: Walk-in Interview
Steps to Apply for LBSH Junior Resident Jobs 2024:
- Visit the official website at health.delhigovt.nic.in.
- Check for the LBSH Recruitment or Careers section for the Junior Resident position you are interested in.
- Review the latest job notification for Junior Resident.
- Carefully read and understand the recruitment instructions.
- Complete the application form without any errors.
- Attend the Walk-in-interview on 10-Nov-2024 at the address specified below.
How to apply for LBSH Recruitment (Junior Resident) Jobs: Interested and eligible candidates are required to appear for the Walk-in-interview along with the necessary documents (as mentioned in the official notification) at the address provided in the Notification on 10-Nov-2024.
- Date of notification Released: 04-11-2024
- Walk-In Date: 10-Nov-2024
LBSH Notification Important Links:
Please make sure to check the official website and notification for any updates and further details related to the recruitment process.
To apply for this job please visit lbsh.delhi.gov.in.