The University of Madras is seeking applications for the post of University Research Fellowship. The fellowship is open to candidates who have completed a postgraduate degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university. The selected candidates will be responsible for conducting research and assisting faculty members in various research projects.
The University of Madras has recently released a notification for the recruitment of University Research Fellowships for 59 posts. Aspirants who are interested in pursuing research in various fields can apply for this opportunity. The University Research Fellowships are available in various departments such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and many others. The selected candidates will have the opportunity to work with renowned faculty members and will have access to state-of-the-art research facilities. This is a great opportunity for individuals who are passionate about research and want to pursue a career in academia. The University Research Fellowship is a highly competitive program, and candidates who possess a strong academic record and research potential will be given preference.
|Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
|Madras University Recruitment
|University Research Fellowship
Age Limit :
The University of Madras has recently released a notification for the recruitment of University Research Fellowships for 59 posts. As per the notification, the age limit for the fellowship is 28 years. Candidates who are interested in pursuing research in various fields and meet the age criteria can apply for this opportunity.
Step-by-Step instructions to apply for the University Research Fellowship at the University of Madras:
- Visit the official website of the University of Madras – https://www.unom.ac.in/.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab on the homepage.
- Select the “University Research Fellowship” option from the list of available recruitment notifications.
- Read the official notification carefully to understand the eligibility criteria, age limit, and other details related to the fellowship.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form carefully.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and other required documents as mentioned in the notification.
- Check all the details entered in the application form before submitting it.
- Once you have verified all the details, click on the “Submit” button.
To apply for this job please visit www.unom.ac.in.