Name of Vacancy: Medical Officer and Staff Nurse
Organization: National Health Mission (NHM) Haryana
Location: Haryana, India
Number of Positions: 10
Job Type: Full-Time
NHM Haryana is seeking applications from qualified and experienced candidates for the positions of Medical Officer and Staff Nurse. The selected candidates will be responsible for providing medical care and support to patients in various healthcare settings.
- Conducting medical examinations and providing treatment to patients
- Monitoring patient progress and adjusting treatment plans as necessary
- Administering medications and injections as prescribed by physician
- Medical Officer: MBBS degree from a recognized university, valid medical registration, and at least 2 years of clinical experience
- Staff Nurse: Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) or B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized institution, valid nursing registration, and at least 1 year of clinical experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience
- NHM Haryana offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application online through the NHM Haryana website.
To apply for this job please visit www.nhmharyana.gov.in.