Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the State Service Main Examination. The successful candidates will be appointed to various administrative and other posts in the state government of Maharashtra.
|Title||MPSC State Service Main Examination|
|Hiring Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Job Location||Maharashtra, India|
|Educational Level||Bachelor’s degree or equivalent|
|Experience Requirements||Knowledge of Marathi language|
|Responsibilities||Perform administrative duties as per the assigned position and department, assist in the development and implementation of government policies and programs, participate in decision-making processes related to the assigned responsibilities, ensure compliance with rules, regulations, and procedures, provide support and guidance to subordinates as necessary, maintain accurate records and reports as required, represent the department and government at various forums as required.|
|Skills||Good communication and interpersonal skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to work independently as well as in a team environment, knowledge of computer applications.|
How to apply for a job:
- Review the job description and requirements to ensure you meet the qualifications and are interested in the position.
- Prepare your resume and cover letter, tailored to the job posting.
- Follow the instructions on the job posting to submit your application, which may include an online application form, email submission, or mailing a physical application.
- Include any additional documents or information requested in the job posting, such as transcripts, certifications, or work samples.
- Wait for a response from the employer, which may take several weeks or longer.
- If selected for an interview, prepare for the interview by researching the company and practicing common interview questions.
- Attend the interview and follow up with a thank-you note to the interviewer(s).
- If offered the job, review the terms and conditions of the job offer and make a decision on whether to accept or decline the offer.
To apply for this job please visit mpsc.gov.in.