The National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning (NBSSLUP) is inviting applications for the post of Field LRI Consultant. The candidate will be responsible for collecting and analyzing soil data, preparing LRI reports, and providing technical assistance to farmers.
Post Name: Field LRI Consultant
Company: National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning (NBSSLUP)
Total No. of Posts: 01
Salary: Rs.70000/- Per Month
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
- Master’s degree in Soil Science or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in soil survey and land use planning
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Collect and analyze soil data
- Prepare LRI reports
- Provide technical assistance to farmers
- Attend training and workshops
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in soil science and land use planning
How to Apply
- Visit the NBSSLUP website at https://nbsslup.in/.
- Click on the “Careers” tab.
- Scroll down to the “Field LRI Consultant” position and click on the “Apply Now” button.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you can create an account or sign in to your existing account.
- Once you have logged in, you will be able to fill out the online application form.
- Please upload your CV and a cover letter.
- Click on the “Submit” button to complete your application.
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: nbsslup.in
To apply for this job please visit nbsslup.in.