NFC Recruitment 2023 Apply for 206 ITI Trade Apprentice Vacancies in Hyderabad – Telangana location. Nuclear Fuel Complex Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 206 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the NFC career official website i.e., nfc.gov.in recruitment 2023. The last date to Apply Online on or before 30-Sep-2023
NFC Recruitment 2023 invites applications for 206 ITI Trade Apprentice positions in Hyderabad, Telangana. Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) is seeking eligible candidates to fill these roles through online applications, with the application deadline set for September 30, 2023. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work with NFC and receive competitive salaries, ranging from Rs. 7,700 to Rs. 8,050 per month, based on the specific trade. To be eligible, candidates should have completed their 10th and ITI from recognized institutions.
Company: Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC)
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Position: ITI Trade Apprentice
Total No. of Posts: 206
- Fitter: Rs. 8,050/- Per Month
- Turner, Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant), Electrician, Machinist, Machinist (Grinder), Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant), Chemical Plant Operator, Instrument Mechanic, Motor Mechanic, Stenographer (English): Rs. 7,700/- Per Month
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA), Welder, Mechanic Diesel, Carpenter, Plumber: As per NFC norms
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: nfc.gov.in
NFC Vacancy Details:
|Trade Name||No. of Posts|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||6|
|Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)||15|
|Chemical Plant Operator||14|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)||16|
NFC Recruitment Required Eligibility Details:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed 10th and ITI from any recognized board or university.
Age Limit: The maximum age limit for candidates is 18 years as per the Nuclear Fuel Complex recruitment notification.
Application Fee: There is no application fee.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on merit and interview.
Steps to Apply for NFC ITI Trade Apprentice Jobs 2023:
- Visit the official website at nfc.gov.in.
- Check for the NFC Recruitment or Careers section where you can apply.
- Open the ITI Trade Apprentice Jobs notification and check eligibility criteria.
- Review the application deadline carefully before filling out the form.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, complete the application form without errors.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable) and submit the application form before the deadline (30-Sep-2023). Be sure to note your Application form number/acknowledgment number.
How to Apply for NFC Recruitment (ITI Trade Apprentice) Jobs:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at the NFC official website nfc.gov.in, starting from 16-09-2023 to 30-Sep-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 16-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-Sep-2023
NFC Notification Important Links:
To apply for this job please visit www.nfc.gov.in.