National Rural Infrastructure Development Agency (NRIDA) is inviting applications for the position of Joint Director. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions via E-Mail mode. There are a total of 9 vacancies available in Delhi – New Delhi. Please ensure that your applications are sent to [email protected] on or before 10th October 2023.
Organization Name: National Rural Infrastructure Development Agency (NRIDA)
Post Details: Joint Director
Total No. of Posts: 9
Salary: Rs. 60,000 – 1,10,000/- Per Month
Job Location: Delhi – New Delhi
Apply Mode: E-Mail
Official Website: pmgsy.nic.in
NRIDA Vacancy Details:
- Joint Director (P/T): 4
- Assistant Director (F&A): 2
- Assistant Director (P/T) / Young Civil Engineer: 1
- Data Scientist: 1
- Product Manager: 1
NRIDA Recruitment Required Eligibility Details:
Educational Qualification: As per NRIDA official notification, candidates should have completed the following qualifications from recognized boards or universities.
- Joint Director (P/T): Degree
- Assistant Director (F&A): Graduation
- Assistant Director (P/T) / Young Civil Engineer: Degree
- Data Scientist: BE/B.Tech, Masters Degree
- Product Manager: BE/B.Tech, Masters Degree
NRIDA Salary Details:
- Joint Director (P/T): As Per Norms
- Assistant Director (F&A): Rs.60,000/-
- Assistant Director (P/T) / Young Civil Engineer: Rs.60,000/-
- Data Scientist: Rs.1,10,000/-
- Product Manager: As Per Norms
Age Limit: As per the National Rural Infrastructure Development Agency recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years, as on 1st September 2023.
Application Fee: No Application Fee.
Selection Process: Interview
Steps to Apply for NRIDA Joint Director Jobs 2023:
- Visit the official website @ pmgsy.nic.in
- Check for the NRIDA Recruitment or Careers section for the desired job.
- Open the Joint Director Jobs notification and check the eligibility criteria.
- Verify the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- Fill the application form without any errors.
How to Apply for NRIDA Recruitment (Joint Director) Jobs:
Eligible candidates can send their applications in the prescribed format to the e-Mail ID, [email protected], on or before 10th October 2023, along with all required documents.
- Date of notification Released: 11th September 2023
- Last date to send an E-Mail: 10th October 2023
NRIDA Notification Important Links:
To apply for this job please visit rural.nic.in.