The National Water Development Agency (NWDA) has released a notification for the recruitment of 40 Junior Engineer, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), and Lower Division Clerk (LDC) vacancies for the year 2024. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the NWDA Recruitment 2024 by visiting the official website of NWDA. The application process will commence soon, and the last date to apply for the vacancies will be updated on the official website. This recruitment drive presents a great opportunity for aspiring candidates who want to work in the water resources sector.
Name of Vacancy : Junior Engineer, UDC, LDC
Location: New Delhi ,Delhi
Total Vacancies: 40
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: As per industry standards
- Candidate Should Possess Degree of 12th, Diploma, Engineering, Graduate, ITI, Post Graduate from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
NWDA has announced recruitment for the post of Junior Engineer, UDC, LDC .NWDA recruitment 40 Vacancies in Delhi . The selection process for the role will consist of a written test, skill test, and personal interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of NWDA .
- Age should be between 18-30 Years.
- The selection process will consist of a written test, skill test, and personal interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of NWDA
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab on the homepage and select the “Junior Engineer, UDC, LDC Recruitment 2024” option.
- Read the official notification carefully and click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill in all the required details in the application form, including personal, educational, and professional details.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee through the online payment mode as mentioned in the notification.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Note: Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the application form and fee receipt for future reference. Also, ensure that you meet all the eligibility criteria before applying for the post.
To apply for this job please visit nwda.gov.in.