The National Youth Volunteer will be responsible for engaging and motivating the youth in their respective areas to participate in the programs organized by the Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS). They will work towards promoting the values of national integration, social harmony, and community service among the youth.
Department Name – Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan
Post Name – National Youth Volunteer
Job Type – Govt Jobs
NO. of Vacancy – Various
The District Youth Coordinator will be responsible for implementing various programs and initiatives of NYKS at the district level. They will work towards creating a conducive environment for the youth to participate in community development activities.
- Must be a citizen of India
- Candidates should have Passed 10th Class.
- Minimum age requirement: 18 to 29 years
- Should have a minimum educational qualification of 10th standard or equivalent.
- Should have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have a strong commitment to community service.
The National Youth Volunteer will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs. 5000/-.
District Youth Coordinator
Note: Interested candidates are advised to check the notification for detailed information on eligibility criteria, application process, and other relevant details.
To apply for this job please visit nyks.nic.in.