Job Location: Cuttack
Post Name: Assistant Section Officer, Junior Stenographer
Job Type: Full-time
Organization: Odisha High Court
Recruitment: Odisha High Court Recruitment
Job Category: Court Jobs, Odisha Govt Jobs
Number of Vacancies: 234
Odisha High Court is seeking qualified candidates for the positions of Assistant Section Officer and Junior Stenographer. The selected candidates will be responsible for carrying out administrative duties and providing support to the court.
Odisha High Court has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Section Officer positions. There are 234 vacancies available for eligible candidates. The application process for the same will begin on the official website Notification.
Age Limit :
Candidates should be below 21 to 32 years of age.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized university
- Good computer skills and proficiency in MS Office
- Good typing speed for Stenographer role
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Odia language is desirable
- Assistant Section Officer: 202
- Junior Stenographer: 32
- Start Date:
- Last Date:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Odisha High Court Recruitment for Assistant Section Officer and Junior Stenographer positions through the official website before the last date mentioned above.
To apply for this job please visit www.orissahighcourt.nic.in.