|Name of Vacancy
|Multi Purpose Health Worker (Female)
The Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Multi Purpose Health Worker (Female) to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing healthcare services to the local community, particularly women and children, as well as performing various administrative duties.
- Providing basic healthcare services to women and children in the community
- Conducting health camps and awareness programs on maternal and child health, hygiene, and nutrition
- Collecting and analyzing health data and maintaining records
- Administering medication and vaccines as required
- Maintaining inventory and supplies for health facilities
- Performing administrative duties such as scheduling appointments, preparing reports, and coordinating with other healthcare providers
- Participating in training and professional development programs as required
- Minimum 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board
- Diploma in Nursing or Multi Purpose Health Worker (Female) training course from a recognized institution
- Registered with the Odisha Nursing Council
- Good knowledge of healthcare practices, particularly in maternal and child health
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in computer skills
- Must be willing to work in rural areas
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the position through the official website of the Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC). The application process will be announced soon, and candidates are advised to regularly check the official website for updates.
The selection process will include a written examination, followed by a document verification process. Candidates who successfully pass both stages will be offered the position of Multi Purpose Health Worker (Female) with the Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC).