Punjab National Bank is seeking a reliable and responsible individual to fill the position of Peon at our Ludhiana branch in Punjab, India. The Peon will be responsible for carrying out day-to-day tasks such as cleaning, running errands, and ensuring that the office is well-maintained.
Post Name: Peon
Job Location: Ludhiana, Punjab, India
Employer: Punjab National Bank
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the office premises
- Serve refreshments to visitors and staff
- Run errands, such as picking up and delivering documents
- Assist with basic office tasks, such as photocopying and filing
- Provide support to other staff members as required
- Must be a resident of Ludhiana or nearby areas
- Should have passed at least 8th standard from a recognized school
- Good communication skills in Punjabi, Hindi, and English
- Physically fit to perform the duties of a peon
- Ability to follow instructions and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Should have a positive attitude towards work and be a team player
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should send their CV/resume and a cover letter to the following email address: [insert email address]. Please mention “Application for Peon – Ludhiana” in the subject line of the email.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.pnbindia.in.