Job Description: We are seeking a skilled and motivated Ticket Collector to join our railway team in Secunderabad in 2023. As a Ticket Collector, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient collection of tickets from passengers boarding trains at various stations. You will work closely with other railway staff to ensure the safety and comfort of passengers during their journeys.
- Collecting tickets from passengers boarding trains at various stations
- Ensuring that all passengers have valid tickets before boarding the train
- Providing assistance and guidance to passengers as needed
- Maintaining accurate records of ticket sales and collections
- Handling cash and other forms of payment in a responsible manner
- Reporting any suspicious or unauthorized activities to the appropriate authorities
- Ensuring the cleanliness and safety of the boarding area and the train
- Following all railway safety procedures and protocols
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to handle cash and other forms of payment accurately
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Physical ability to stand for long periods of time and lift heavy objects as needed
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to work in railway jobs in Secunderabad as a Ticket Collector, please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your qualifications and experience. We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job please visit rrbsecunderabad.gov.in.