The Indian Railways is inviting applications from eligible candidates for two different job roles in Jaipur for the year 2023 – Sports Quota and Works Engineer. The details of the job roles are as follows:
- Sports Quota:
The Indian Railways is seeking applications from eligible candidates who have excelled in sports and are interested in pursuing a career in the Railways. Candidates who have represented the country/state in any of the following sports are eligible to apply: Athletics, Badminton, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Football, Hockey, Kabaddi, Volleyball, and Wrestling.
- Represent the Railways in various sports competitions at national and international levels
- Train and practice regularly to maintain physical fitness and enhance sporting skills
- Participate in camps and tournaments organized by the Railways from time to time
- Follow the rules and regulations of the Railways and maintain discipline at all times
- Candidates must have passed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized board
- Candidates must have excelled in any of the sports mentioned above and have proof of participation at state/national/international level
- Candidates should be between 18-25 years of age as of 1st January 2023
- Works Engineer:
The Indian Railways is seeking applications from eligible candidates for the post of Works Engineer in Jaipur. The selected candidates will be responsible for planning, designing, and executing various civil engineering projects related to railway infrastructure.
- Plan and design various civil engineering projects related to railway infrastructure
- Prepare cost estimates and feasibility reports for various projects
- Supervise and monitor the execution of projects to ensure timely completion and quality work
- Liaise with various departments within the Railways for the smooth execution of projects
- Candidates must have a degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university
- Candidates should have a minimum of two years of experience in planning and executing civil engineering projects
- Candidates should be between 20-34 years of age as of 1st January 2023
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these jobs by visiting the official website of the Indian Railways and filling up the online application form.
For Sports Quota: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in trials and sports achievements.
For Works Engineer: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in a written test followed by an interview.
The salary for both job roles will be as per the rules and regulations of the Indian Railways.
To apply for this job please visit nwr.indianrailways.gov.in.