RITES Limited is a government-owned engineering consultancy company that provides services in the rail, roads, and urban infrastructure sectors. The company is looking to hire 18 Manager and Engineer professionals on a contract basis. The vacancies are available across various locations in India.
Post Name: Manager, Engineer
Company Name: Rail India Technical and Economic Services (RITES)
Total No. of Posts: 18
Salary: Rs.40000-180000/-Per Month
Job Location: Guwahati – Assam, Kolkata – West Bengal, Bhubaneshwar – Odisha, Mumbai – Maharashtra, Bangalore – Karnataka, Gurugram – Haryana
- Graduate/Postgraduate degree in Engineering from a recognized university.
- Relevant experience in the rail, roads, or urban infrastructure sectors.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Planning, designing, and executing projects in the rail, roads, or urban infrastructure sectors.
- Managing and supervising teams of engineers and technicians.
- Preparing technical reports and presentations.
- Liaising with clients and stakeholders.
- Maintaining quality standards.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work on challenging and interesting projects.
- Exposure to the latest technologies and practices.
- Chance to make a real difference in the lives of people.
How to Apply:
- Go to the RITES website: rites.com.
- Click on the “Careers” tab.
- Click on the “Vacancies” link.
- Find the advertisement for the Manager or Engineer position that you are interested in.
- Click on the “Apply” link.
- Create an account or log in to your existing account.
- Fill out the application form.
- Upload your resume and any other required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: rites.com
To apply for this job please visit rites.com.