Title: AIIMS Mangalagiri Jobs 2023 – Staff Nurse Jobs
AIIMS Mangalagiri, a premier medical institution, is inviting applications for the position of Staff Nurse. The Staff Nurse will be responsible for providing high-quality patient care and support to physicians and other medical professionals.
- Bachelor’s or Diploma in Nursing from a recognized institution.
- Valid nursing license from the Indian Nursing Council.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary package based on the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
- Accommodation and transportation facilities provided by the institution.
- Medical insurance coverage for the employee and their dependents.
- 30 days of annual paid leave.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply for the position of Staff Nurse by submitting their updated resume and cover letter to the email address mentioned on the official website. The application should include all relevant education and work experience details along with the nursing license number. The last date for submission of applications is October 27, 2023.
AIIMS Mangalagiri is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified candidates irrespective of gender, race, religion, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit www.aiimsmangalagiri.edu.in.