Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) is conducting a walk-in interview for 9 Technician positions on a contractual basis for a period of 1 year. As a Technician at TMC, you will be responsible for carrying out technical tasks related to medical equipment, machinery, and instruments.
- Install, maintain and repair medical equipment and machines as required.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose technical problems related to medical equipment and machinery.
- Calibrate and adjust equipment to ensure accuracy and precision.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Biomedical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in maintenance and repair of medical equipment.
- Knowledge of electrical, mechanical and electronic systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems and find solutions.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in the position of Technician at TMC, please attend the walk-in interview with your resume and supporting documents. The details of the interview venue and date will be announced shortly on the TMC website.
To apply for this job please visit tmc.gov.in.