Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 16 Civil Judge posts." Apply for the 16 Civil Judge posts at Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) in Uttarakhand, India. Full-time, permanent position with salary as per the norms of UKPSC. Bachelor's degree in Law and enrollment as an advocate in the Bar Council of India required.
UKPSC Civil Judge recruitment 2023
|Job Title||Organization||Number of Vacancies||Job Location||Job Type||Salary|
|Civil Judge||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)||16||Uttarakhand, India||Full Time, Permanent||As per the norms of UKPSC|
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 16 Civil Judge posts. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post through online mode from the official website of UKPSC. The online application process will start from 1st April 2023 and the last date for submission of online application is 30th April 2023.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized university.
- Must have qualified the Uttarakhand Judicial Services Examination.
- Must have a valid enrollment as an advocate in the Bar Council of India.
- Knowledge of local laws, legal procedures, and legal terminology.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Visit the official website of UKPSC and click on the recruitment notification.
- Read the notification carefully and ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link and fill in the required details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee as per your category and submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
The selection of candidates for the Civil Judge post will be done based on their performance in the following stages:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Viva Voce (Interview)
Note: For more details regarding the recruitment process, candidates are advised to refer to the official notification on the UKPSC website.
To apply for this job please visit psc.uk.gov.in.