Location: Pune , India
Post Name: Kitchen Staff
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Competitive, based on experience
Zomato, one of India’s leading online food delivery platforms, is seeking experienced and dedicated Kitchen Staff to join our team in Pune. As a Kitchen Staff member, you will be responsible for preparing and cooking delicious and high-quality meals for our customers.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Must have a reliable bike with a valid registration and insurance.
- Must have a smartphone with internet access, as you will need to use the Zomato app to receive and manage food orders.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English and Tamil.
If you are a responsible and reliable individual with a passion for food and customer service, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join the Zomato team as a Kitchen Staff in Pune !
To apply for this job please visit www.zomato.com.